Customer Service Team
- General Enquiries 0800 365 000
- Email Feedback Form
SWEB is a subsidiary of one of the largest energy companies in the UK, EDF Energy. EDF Energy currently serves over 5 million customers in the UK, a large number of these customers in the southwest of England are served by SWEB.
- Offer priority services to elderly and disabled customers.
- Points for Nectar card holders on some tariffs.
- Dual Fuel
- Economy 7
Packages on offer
Economy 7 No Standing Charge Tariff
Pay less for gas and electricity used during the night-time period. This is a dual fuel tariff with discounts because you are using both fuel supplies. No standing charge applies so you only pay for what you use. To take advantage of this package you must have an Economy 7 meter (it is free to switch). Day-time rates are higher but this package is great for those who use larger amounts of energy throughout the night (for storage heaters, night cycles of washing machines and dish washers, etc).
Online dual fuel tariff
Get discounts for choosing EDF for both fuels and manage your bills online.
Green Electricity Tariff
The green tariff lets you choose to obtain your electricity from renewable sources such as wind and hydro. You will pay a small premium over non-green customers, but can be safe in the knowledge that your money is going to a good cause. Subscribers to this tariff will also receive a green information pack and energy saving lightbulbs.
After installation of a prepayment meter, customers can pay for their gas and electricity as they use it with no need for bills or meter reading. Prepay customers pay for their energy at exactly the same rate as other customers, so are not penalised for their choice of payment method.
Nil service charge
For those who wish to pay only for units they have actually used.
Ways to pay your bill
- Direct Debit
London Energy offer a Priority Services option for customers who are elderly, sick or disabled. Once registered for this, customers will be able to take advantage of:
- Password scheme – private word only known by yourself and London Energy that can be used to ascertain whether visitors to your house are genuine London Energy representatives.
- Minicom system for those with textphones.
- Talking, large print and Braille bills for customers with sight difficulties.
- Audio copies of information booklets.
- Special controls and adapters for gas and electric appliances.
- If you rely on electric equipment for health reasons (nebulisers, ventilators, etc), London Electric can inform you of planned supply interruptions in advance.
- Bill sent to another address.
|Fuel Mix Information – Where Electricity Comes From|
|Coal %||Natural Gas %||Nuclear %||Renewable %||Other %||CO2 emissions per kg/kWh||Radioactive Waste per g/kWh|