PO Box 7506
- Electricity Enquiries 0800 052 5252
- To report a power cut 0800 052 0400
- To switch to SWALEC 0800 34 34 36
- Meterline 0800 015 5180
- Careline 0800 622 838
- Email email@example.com
SWALEC is part of the Scottish and Southern Energy Group (SSE). SSE has around 5 million energy customers.
- Free Air Miles are available to SWALEC customers, with added Air Miles bonuses for customers who buy their gas and electricity from them.
- SWALEC also offers free Argos points for its customers.
- Dual Fuel
- Economy 7
Packages on offer
Electricity domestic standard
Standard electricity, where units are charged at the same rate, regardless of the time they are used.
This package is suitable for households where over 15% of electricity is used at night, as units are charged at a cheaper rate during the night-time.
Standard gas, where units are charged at the same rate, regardless of the time they are used.
Nil service charge
For those who wish to pay only for units they have actually used.
Ways to pay your bill
- Direct Debit
- Postal Order
Energyplus Air Miles and Energyplus Argos are packages available that allow customers to collect Argos points and Air Miles every time they pay their bill.
|Fuel Mix Information – Where Electricity Comes From|
|Coal %||Natural Gas %||Nuclear %||Renewable %||Other %||CO2 emissions per g/kWh||Radioactive Waste per g/kWh|