Scottish Hydro Electric
PO Box 7506
- Customer Enquiries 0845 300 2141
- Email email@example.com
Scottish Hydro-Electric is part of the Scottish and Southern Energy Group (SSE), and supplies 430,000 of SSE’s 5 million customer base.
- Benefit from low cost energy and excellent customer service.
- Collect Air Miles and Argos points with your energy use.
- Take up the RSPB energy plan – claimed to be the most environmentally friendly energy plan available.
- Savings for direct debit customers.
- Dual Fuel
- Economy 7
Packages on offer
Electricity Domestic Standard
Standard electricity, where units are charged at the same rate, regardless of the time they are used.
This package is suitable for households where over 15% of electricity is used at night, as units are charged at a cheaper rate during the night-time.
Standard gas, where units are charged at the same rate, regardless of the time they are used.
Nil service charge
For those who wish to pay only for units they have actually used.
Ways to pay your bill
- Direct Debit
- Postal Order
EEnergyplus Air Miles and Energyplus Argos are packages available that allow customers to collect Argos points and Air Miles every time they pay their bill.
|Fuel Mix Information – Where Electricity Comes From|
|Coal %||Natural Gas %||Nuclear %||Renewable %||Other %||CO2 emissions per g/kWh||Radioactive Waste per g/kWh|