PO Box 93
- Customer Services 0800 073 3000
- Customer Services – Minicom 0800 413 016
- Email email@example.com
* Open: Mon – Fri 8am – 8pm and Sat 9am – 5pm excluding public and bank holidays
One of the UK’s biggest energy providers, Npower currently supplies to around 6 million customers, both business and residential.
- Claim to have excellent customer service along with lower prices.
- Free energy efficiency advice
- Economy 7
- Dual Fuel
- Fixed Billing
Packages on offer
Electricity Economy 7 Tariff
Pay less for units consumed during the seven hour night period.
Electricity standard tariff
Electricity units are charged at the same rate regardless of when they are used
Gas standard tariff
Gas units are charged at the same rate regardless of when they are used.
All of the above tariffs are available as prepay options.
A greener option for electricity customers.
Discounts are available to customers buying both gas and electricity from Npower. These savings are greater for customers paying monthly by direct debit.
Ways to pay your bill
- Direct debit
- Prepay at pay point
Npower have an additional needs register for elderly, disabled and sick customers. Bonuses of this register include:
- Password scheme – private word only known by yourself and Npower that can be used to ascertain whether visitors to your house are genuine Npower representatives
- Minicom system for those with textphones
- Talking, large print and Braille bills for customers with sight difficulties.
- Bill sent to another address
|Fuel Mix Information – Where Electricity Comes From|
|Coal %||Natural Gas %||Nuclear %||Renewable %||Other %||CO2 emissions per kg/kWh||Radioactive Waste per g/kWh|